A funky and yet still classic pair of earrings. These are glamourous in the extreme.
Also owned by the incomparable first lady of fabulousness, Michelle Obama.
There are a lot of stacking rings out there, but I think these are especially lovely,
with their hammered gold, the shine of the aquamarines, and the delicacy of the veined leaves.
Tiny shiny bows! I would wear this so often.
These are exceptionally beautiful. The mixed metals, the delicacy of the stylized feathers...I swoon.
I have trouble breathing when I look at this pendant. So intricate and beautiful.
I've shown you this bracelet before, but I love its sparkling
simplicity too much not to feature it again here.
Not only are these beautiful, unique, and made from very high-quality stones, they're convertible. You can rearrange the stones to make 6 different pairs of earrings.
It's a bejeweled headband. A bejeweled headband, do you hear me?
Probably horribly uncomfortable, but I bet it's worth it.
Beautiful.
Don't miss any of the fabulousness! Follow me: