Sparkly gift guide: $25-$50.

Welcome back! In case you missed it, I introduced Diamonds in the Library's holidy gift guide series yesterday with a collection of jewelry for $25 or less. Today we're going slightly higher in price. The pretties you're about to see are all in the  $25-$50 range.
 
If you'd like more gift ideas, please check out my past store profiles, my guide to camphor glass jewelry, and past Ebay and Etsy posts. As always when shopping online, please pay attention to shipping charges, read return policies, and make sure that any bling you buy is the right size. My jewelry sizing cheat sheet can help.
 
gift guide, affordable jewelry, costume jewelry, statement necklace, bib necklace
 
Minusey's pastel resin bib necklace: $42
This necklace isn't really winterish in terms of color scheme,
but it's so fun I just had to include it. 

gift guide, affordable jewelry, costume jewelry, Art Deco, Gatsby, Downton, emerald,
 
I love the color, the shape, the Deco influence.
 
rose gold, chain, gift guide, affordable jewelry, costume jewelry,
 
Gorjana Kennedy Chain Ring: $35
Delicate and so lovely. I adore the rose gold, the subtle
sparkle, and the articulated chain.
 
gift guide, affordable jewelry, costume jewelry, cuff, turquoise

House of Gemmes What a Wonderful Julep Bracelet Teal: $32
Fabulous colors. A great statement piece for a night out.  





gift guide, affordable jewelry, costume jewelry, wine color, oxblood, studs, ruby, garnet
These deep wine-colored studs with a shining gold border are lovely and very
seasonally-appropriate. They come in a number of colors, but this was my favorite.

gift guide, affordable jewelry, costume jewelry, Art Deco, 1930s Gatsby, Downton, pearls,

Banana Republic's stretch bracelet: $35
I adore this so much that I may buy it for myself. Pearls, sparkle, and an echo of Deco.
 
gift guide, affordable jewelry, costume jewelry, bib necklace, statement necklace
 
Colorful and fun, this necklace could do daytime or nighttime.
 
gift guide, affordable jewelry, costume jewelry, bows, gold, bow

An adjustable bracelet with a big bow? Sign me up.
 

Don't miss any of the fabulousness! Follow me:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,