Boucheron Art Deco diamond bracelet with stylized roses.

When I find a lot of jewelry that I want to blog about all at once, I save a list of the links. Sometimes I write notes to myself, sometimes I just have a description. Next to the link to this bracelet, I wrote one thing: "FABULOUS."

floral, flower, bangle, cuff, strap bracelet, line bracelet, circular cut diamonds, geometric, Gatsby, Downton, flapper, jazz, square links, flexible, wide

Isn't it glorious? Made by Boucheron in 1925, the wide, flexible band of this bracelet is composed of four rows of square links set with circular-cut diamonds. The background is embellished with a pattern of stylized geometric roses centering circular-cut diamonds. Such a fascinating interpretation of the standard Art Deco diamond strap bracelet.
 
floral, flower, bangle, cuff, strap bracelet, line bracelet, circular cut diamonds, geometric, Gatsby, Downton, flapper, jazz, square links, flexible, wide

There's a closer look at the geometric rose detail. So interesting and beautiful. Want a really good look at it? 
 
floral, flower, bangle, cuff, strap bracelet, line bracelet, circular cut diamonds, geometric, Gatsby, Downton, flapper, jazz, square links, flexible, wide



Here's a super cool image from Sotheby's, showing multiple views of extreme detail shots of this piece. Isn't the craftsmanship incredible? I could look at this all day.

floral, flower, bangle, cuff, strap bracelet, line bracelet, circular cut diamonds, geometric, Gatsby, Downton, flapper, jazz, square links, flexible, wide

Here's one for you to print out and tape around your wrist (you should be able to enlarge it by clicking). If anyone does do that, please please please tweet me a picture and I'll think you're awesome.

This bracelet was listed in Sotheby's May 2011 Magnificent and Noble Jewels sale. All images and info are thanks to Sotheby's. 

Don't miss any of the fabulousness! Follow me:

Labels: , , , ,