Sure, Esmerelda's not technically a Princess - but she's a fabulous, feisty heroine and she deserves a ring too. I don't actually remember her movie very well, but I know she dances like a diva and stands up for herself and her friends. She also definitely loves gold - even her goat has a gold earring.
My pick for Esemerelda is the
Erica Courtney "Ellen" ring. It's bold and feminine, just like Esmerelda. Bonus: the design on the side actually forms a cursive "E." The one pictured here is in rose gold, but I think Esmerelda would probably prefer high-karat yellow gold to match the rest of her jewelry.
Good old Snow White. I don't have strong feelings about Snow White, although I do enjoy her affinity for woodland creatures and I think she played herself better than Kristen Stewart did.
My pick for Snow White
is Art Deco Cartier, so it's very Princess-worthy. Aren't the colors amazing? It features a 5.50 carat a European-cut fancy intense yellow diamond flanked on either side by shield-cut sapphires weighing a total of 1.20 carats. I think the connection here is pretty obvious: the yellow diamond with blue sapphires is a perfect match for Snow White's favorite (or only) outfit.
Tiana came too late for me to admire her in my personal golden age of Princesses (before age 20) but I'm still fond of her. Her movie has fabulous music and her domain includes beignets; what's not to love?
I chose
Van Cleef & Arpels' Arbre aux Songes ring for Tiana. It features a glorious, majestically-hued tourmaline in a setting embellished diamond-studded leaves. I think the bayou-esque color scheme and foliate setting would be a lovely reference to how she and her prince met and fell in love.
Rapunzel is even newer than Tiana, but I enjoyed her movie and have a long-standing friend crush on the actress who voiced her. I also enjoy her lizard friend and admire her readiness to wield a frying pan. A Princess needs to be able to defend herself, after all. I also wouldn't say no to her thieving rascal of a Prince (although I wish he'd shave his chin scruff).
Rapunzel is an artist who loves pink, bright skies, and softly glowing lights. I knew
Tiffany and Co's Soleste ring was the ring for her. (Pro tip: I wouldn't turn it down for myself, either.) Elegant with a touch of whimsy, the Soleste ring features a cushion-cut white diamond bordered with pink diamonds in rose gold and white diamonds in platinum.
If you missed Part I, you can
click here to catch up. What do you think of this round of picks? Did I miss anyone you were hoping to see?
All
images and info in this post are thanks to the original source for each
item - please see individual descriptions for source links.
Don't miss any of the fabulousness! Follow me: