Pink diamond and diamond ring, Oscar Heyman and Bros.

Have I mentioned that pink is my favorite color? Stereotypical of me, perhaps, but I just think it's the prettiest.

diamonds, pink diamonds, Princess, engagament ring, wedding, bridal, bride, blush, colored diamonds, oval, Fancy Intense Pink


Yeah. I'm having a hard time forming coherent sentences with that baby on the screen.

This extraordinary ring is centered by a truly remarkable stone, an oval-shaped Fancy Intense Pink diamond weighing approximately 6.54 carats. The pink diamond is flanked by two half moon-shaped diamonds weighing 2.21 carats. By Oscar Heyman & Brothers.

diamonds, pink diamonds, Princess, engagament ring, wedding, bridal, bride, blush, colored diamonds, oval, Fancy Intense Pink


For the record, this ring is the perfect size for my finger. I'll leave things at that .

This stunning mirage of a ring was listed in Sotheby's December 2012 Magnificent Jewels sale. All images and info are thanks to Sotheby's.

Don't miss any of the fabulousness! Follow me:

Labels: , , , ,