Hello, beautiful thing. This is the
ZoZo Boulder Opal and Diamond Necklace 18kt white gold. It centers a 12.3 carat boulder opal capped with 18 karat white gold and .55 carats of pave diamonds. It reminds me of the moon, or of a lake. I love how it defies the typical treatment of opals - I would have expected to see this stone suspended from the narrow edge as a drop, rather than turned on its side like a crescent.
These beauties are the
ZoZo Two-Drop Boulder Opal Earrings. Set with 2.3 carats of boulder opals and .17 carats of diamonds, they're one of the smaller pieces in the collection. But that certainly doesn't make them any less lovely. Look how the warmth of the 18 karat yellow gold draws flashes of red fire from the opals - gorgeous.
This is the
ZoZo opal and diamond pave ring. I realize it might look like a bracelet at that size, but I promise it's a ring. See? Proof.
This piece sparkles with 1.38 carats of opals and 1.87 carats of diamonds set in white gold. It just might be my favorite of the ZoZo collection - today, anyway. It's like something out of a fairytale; it looks like it grew, rather than was made by a human. Once I read about Mimi's inspiration for the collection, I was able to see how much this piece looks like seafoam on rocks.
These pieces (and many more) are always available for oogling on my
Mimi So Pinterest board. For purchase information or to see even more of Mimi So's fabulous work, please see
her website. All images and info in this post are thanks to Mimi So and her friendly and helpful publicity team (thanks, Molly!).
Don't miss any of the fabulousness! Follow me: