Late Edwardian diamond solitaire engagement ring.

Diamond + filigree = true love.

Filigree, engraving, millegraining, european cut diamond, hexagonal, Belle Epoque, antique engagement ring, Art Deco



This lacy diamond solitaire comes from the late Edwardian era of the early 1920's. It centers a beautiful and brilliant European-cut diamond, weighing .65 carat, which bright-white from within a hexagonal setting.

Filigree, engraving, millegraining, european cut diamond, hexagonal, Belle Epoque, antique engagement ring, Art Deco



There are only so many ways I can tell you that I love filigree. I bet this one's really sparkly, with all that light coming through the openwork on the sides.

Filigree, engraving, millegraining, european cut diamond, hexagonal, Belle Epoque, antique engagement ring, Art Deco



And it passes my final test for ring love - embellishment in unexpected and unnecessary places!

Filigree, engraving, millegraining, european cut diamond, hexagonal, Belle Epoque, antique engagement ring, Art Deco



This fabulous ring was sold to some lucky person by Lang Antiques, and is listed in the Lang Antiques archive. (I bet she said yes.) All images and info are thanks to Lang.

Don't miss any of the fabulousness! Follow me:

Labels: , , , , ,