Store profile: DesignsbyJocelyn on Etsy.

I have a fabulous Etsy store for you today. Designs by Jocelyn is a local DC-area jewelry designer who makes lovely things that aren't going to bankrupt you. What more could a person want?

Jocelyn makes colorful, happy-looking pieces that usually involve a metallic design element and a colored stone or pieces of glass. She has mostly earrings in her shop and a few necklaces. It was the earrings that spoke to me - they're all so sweet and pretty.

I can actually offer personal validation on this one, because I am the happy owner of one of Jocelyn's pieces:


Emerald Green Wrapped Glass Dangle Earrings.

So pretty, aren't they? They arrived wrapped in pink tissue paper, in a box tied with a patterned ribbon. The glass is a beautiful color and the gold-tone wires are so delicate and create such a lovely effect.

When I bought the earrings, they were actually out of stock. Jocelyn messaged me right away, to apologize and ask if I minded waiting or if I'd like a refund. I said I'd wait, and when the earrings arrived a few weeks later they were accompanied by a personalized card from Jocelyn, thanking me for my patience, apologizing again for the delay, and offering me a discount the next time I bought something from her shop. (At the time, she didn't know I was a blogger or that I planned on writing a review.) I've worn the earrings several times already. Thank you, Jocelyn!

Don't worry, I left a lot of pretty jewelry for the rest of you. Let's take a look:

Pink Lotus Blossom Glass Dangle Earrings


Aquamarine Blue Glass and Gold Bubble Earrings.
 

Matte Gold Dogwood Flower and Amethyst Glass Dangle Earrings.
 
Pearls and Lace Matte Gold Dangle Earrings
Pearls and Lace Matte Gold Dangle Earrings

Matte Gold Orchids and Swarovski Pearls Dangle Earrings
 
As with any online shopping, please don't forget to make sure that the pretties you're admiring are the right size before you pull the trigger. My jewelry sizing cheat sheet can help.

Please click here if you'd like to read my guide to buying jewelry on Etsy. 


Don't miss any of the fabulousness! Follow me:

Labels: , , ,