Enamel, seed pearl, and diamond pendant-watch.

I am head over heels for this one, I'll tell you that right now.

Belle Epoque, Edwardian, pink, enamel, lace, filigree, watch, pendant, necklace, seed pearls, guilloche enamel, diamonds, floret set, garland



This is a Belle Epoque platinum, guilloche pink enamel, seed pearl, and diamond pendant-watch necklace, circa 1910. Could it possibly be prettier? I think not.

Belle Epoque, Edwardian, pink, enamel, lace, filigree, watch, pendant, necklace, seed pearls, guilloche enamel, diamonds, floret set, garland



When I look at it, I think "yep, that's what my pendant-watches would look like if I were an Edwardian pendant-watch designer."

The necklace is composed of elongated cylindrical links applied with guilloche pink enamel, tipped and joined by seed pearls, alternating with seed pearl circular links. The necklace suspends a circular pendant-watch decorated with pink guilloche enamel and accented by a circle of white enamel dots. The pendant watch is surmounted by a platinum diamond-set floret and encircled by a pierced garland motif set with rose-cut diamonds. The watch's dial is also bordered by pink guilloche enamel. It's just shy of 24 inches.

This pendant-watch necklace was listed in Doyle New York's October 2012 Important Estate Jewelry sale. All images and info are thanks to Doyle New York.

Don't miss any of the fabulousness! Follow me:

Labels: , , , , ,