Antique diamond, pearl, platinum and gold necklace.

If I was fortunate enough to wear this necklace, I think I would spend all my time skipping around in a green cape and flowing gowns, telling people I was the queen of the fairies.
 
Antique diamond, pearl, platinum and gold necklace, floral, fairy, flower, foliate, delicate, Edwardian, Belle Epoque, downton


This necklace was made in France in the 1920's. If you look carefully at the design, you can see that it has a dragonfly-inspired motif. It has 54 excellent-color diamonds, a total of 14 ct. The front is in platinum; the back in 18K gold. It is accented with 7 natural pearls. The full necklace measures 16 inches, with a large (6 inch) center piece.

Antique diamond, pearl, platinum and gold necklace, floral, fairy, flower, foliate, delicate, Edwardian, Belle Epoque, downton



This necklace is for sale at Elle W Collection, listing available via 1stdibs. All images and info are thanks to Elle W Collection and 1stdibs.

Don't miss any of the fabulousness! Follow me:

Labels: , , ,