Gorgeous peridot and diamond ring.

I think this ring looks edible. Look at the color of that peridot. Don't you want to lick it?

peridot, diamond, cocktail ring, engagement ring, jewelry, 18 karat gold, green, floral


The 18 karat yellow gold and diamond setting provides a lovely contrast to the lively faceted peridot. This ring would still be pretty if the setting was silver, but I think the gold is perfect for the color of the center stone. Peridot isn't really a stone I think about much, but this one is Jolly Rancher-ishly fantastic.

peridot, diamond, cocktail ring, engagement ring, jewelry, 18 karat gold, green, floral


This ring is estate but not antique, although I think the Edwardian influence is evident.

peridot, diamond, cocktail ring, engagement ring, jewelry, 18 karat gold, green, floral


This beautiful ring was sold by Lang Antiques - you can see it in their archive. Thanks to Lang for the images and info.

Don't miss any of the fabulousness! Follow me:

Labels: , , , ,