Conch pearl and diamond necklace.

I'm not sure if we've talked about conch pearls yet, but here's a hint: I love them. Oh yeah, and they're pink.

Conch pearl and diamond necklace, pearls, conch pearls, foliate, scrolls, diamonds, conch pearls, pink pearls


This is one of the most beautiful conch pearl necklaces I've ever come across.

It is designed with a semi-articulated scrolling openwork frontispiece, set with round brilliant and marquise-cut diamonds. Interspersed throughout the openwork are seventeen oval-shaped conch pearls. The frontspeice is suspended from an articulated undulating diamond-set link backchain, mounted in platinum. Total diamond weight of this necklace: 14.0 carats.

Conch pearl and diamond necklace, Conch pearl and diamond necklace, pearls, conch pearls, foliate, scrolls, diamonds, conch pearls, pink pearls


This amazing necklace was sold in Bonhams' November 27, 2011 Fine Jewellery & Jadeite sale. All images and info are thanks to Bonhams.

Don't miss any of the fabulousness! Follow me:

Labels: , , , ,