Dear readers,
I hope none of you despaired upon reading my post from this morning. (I was feeling a touch of despair, myself.) I have fixed the problem. To follow Diamonds in the Library through the RSS reader of your choice, please do so by clicking on one of the buttons that look like this:
Subscribe in a reader
Those buttons will subscribe you through my Feedburner feed, which is marvelously accurate and entirely free of random post detritus. You can find Feedburner follow links at the end of every blog post (new feature!) or on the bar on the right of your screen. If you encounter any troubles, please don't hesitate to let me know.
If you are already subscribed to Diamonds in the Library, thank you! Your feed will be correct from now on, but you probably have some messed-up posts on your feed from before today. If you'd like to fix that, please unsubscribe and then resubscribe to my Feedburner feed. Be sure to resubscribe using this link (http://feeds.feedburner.com/DiamondsInTheLibrary) or one of these buttons:
Subscribe in a reader
Other new feature: you can now also follow Diamonds in the Library on Twitter! Or by email! You can find the links on the right of the screen and at the end of every post.
Happy Friday to one and all. I'll be posting a fabulous Edwardian diamond dinner ring later today, so stay tuned.
Don't miss any of the fabulousness! Follow me: