Blog feed shenanigans.

Dear readers,

I have to apologize for the recent quality of my posts if you are following me through Google Reader or Blogger. I am a new blogger, and I had been publishing many of my posts briefly to see what they look like and then reverting them to a draft to finish them. I didn't realize that Google Reader and Blogger would snatch these half-finished shadow posts and hold onto them forever. I'm embarrassed that so much unfinished work (as well as posts that are scheduled for the future) seems to be permanently on Google Reader and Blogger now.

If you try to expand or comment on one of these posts, you get an error message. That's because they don't actually exist. They only existed briefly, and what you're seeing is a record of when they briefly existed.

I'm working really hard on how to fix this, but no luck yet. If you'd like to see my blog posts from yesterday and earlier as they really are, please look at my actual website.

I will change the way I do things so that this doesn't happen going forward. I'm going to try really hard to get those bad posts off of Google Reader and Blogger, but I haven't managed it yet. If anyone out there knows how to fix this, please let me know.