Art Deco cherry blossom bracelet by Cartier.

This bracelet is one of the prettiest things I have ever seen. Art Deco era Cartier, circa 1925. It's a diamond strap bracelet with a really lovely design of gem-set cherry blossom branches and flowers.

Cartier, Art Deco, bracelet, diamond, diamond bracelet, cherry blossom, flowers, rubies, emeralds, floral, flower, antique



This picture is from Hancocks, where the bracelet was listed for sale, but the it is no longer on their website. I assume it was sold to some very fortunate person. Sadly for us, the fact that it's no longer on their website means I don't have a whole lot of information to give you. For example, the design looks like rubies, emeralds, and onyx, but I don't know that for sure. It's still wonderful to admire, even if we don't know as much information as we might like.

Don't miss any of the fabulousness! Follow me:

Labels: , , ,